Phone:(03) 930 64471 Mobile: 0435 951407
Career Objective:
Is seeking employment in customer service and retail industry so I can further develop my interpersonal and people skills. I have excellent customer service skills, technical skills and relevant experience in the work field. I have a reputation for building excellent customer service relationships because of my confident personality and advanced interpersonal skills.
Profile:
I am an honest, dependable and dedicated individual who has great deal of ambition. I love learning new things I am up for a challenge,I will always try my best at any task I am given and not hesitate to ask for help if I am unsure of something. I get along well with others, while also working efficiently on my own. I am seeking a position were I can develop my communication skills and utilize my advanced customer service and people skills into the workplace. I have a very confident manner and friendly personality and love interacting with the staff and others.Summary of skills:
-Able to multi- task effectively
-Is proactive and is able to identify and rectify issues before they arise.
Work Experience:
- Worked during the holidays as an Electrician/cabling with Ben's Comtech and have been so far, for the past couple of years.
-Worked with a candy company called Candy Land. Stacked and packed candies, stacked/ emptied containers and have been doing it for quite a while.
-I have worked at the Turkish Bayram Festival for the weekend it was held. I have experienced working with customers in the busy atmosphere. Handling money and food.
Education:
Secondary education year 11 VCE
Subjects: General Math, English, Legal Studies, Business Management, Psychology and Art.
Non-Technical skills:
-Able to work in a team environment
-Able to work independently
-Good communication skills
-Punctual
-Well presented
Interests and Hobbies:
-Socialising
-Fitness
-Music
-Reading
References:
Mr. Gavin ( year 11 coordinator) Mrs.Kataforis (General Math Teacher) Ahmed(Ben's Comtech buss. Owner) Muhammed( Candy Land Buss. Owner)
Phone: (03) 930 40400 Phone: (03) 930 40400 Phone: 04 02582444 Phone:04 11019678
I am a very committed worker. I look forward to talking with you perhaps in an interview. I can be contacted at any time on my mobile.
Kind regards,
EFECAN YUCEDAG
No comments:
Post a Comment